Thanks to our integrated IT department, we can offer you tailor-made services for tracking your orders, dealing with your suppliers within Asia
and always keeping you updated on the situations of your purchases.
SEA FREIGHT & AIR FREIGHT
BLD China is a fully licensed NVOCC forwarder. This enables us to charter containers, part or full vessel, in order to ship your cargo everywhere in the world.
We provide comprehensive export & import transportation services, both for FCL and LCL ocean shipments, container and bulk shipment, and project logistics. BLD China will take charge of arranging space booking, customs clearance, consolidation, warehousing, local haulage and multimodal arrangements.
A full range of Air services can be provided from direct shipments to combined Sea & Air Shipments. Our sea & air service departments work for China import, China export and cross trading.
All of these sites are nearby main ports and airports in Shanghai.
Thus, these warehouses can be used as a distribution centre operational site for any company which wants to start or expand their activities in China.
With an area of more than 300,000 square meters in 3 sites in the Shanghai suburbs we are able to provide:
- Temperature controlled warehouses
- Chemical goods storage areas
- Isolated and covered warehouses
BLD International also provides logistics services for project shipment, offering special solutions for particular circumstances.
Our services include:
- Preliminary investigation of port loading capacity and techniques.
- Routes investigation on the constraints of roads, waterways, railroads, tunnels, culverts, bridges and toll stations so as to choose the best transportation routes.
- Evaluation, selection and coordination of the suppliers that are capable of handling oversized and overweight pieces. We can develop a reasonable and feasible transport plan and emergency case solutions.
- Handling of vessel chartering, break bulk space booking and aircraft chartering.
- Correct preparation of all the required documents for customs clearance, duty payment, transit customs, inspection, tally and claims.
- Supervision of the site of operation with technical and safety support.
Customers place an order with their Chinese supplier which will arrange and send to us their loading plan. Once cargo is delivered to our warehouse, we will check and inform the supplier and customer on a daily report basis all the quantity and types of product received.
Customer makes a decision whether to send cargo by sea, air or land transport mode to his warehouse. We will send an update to the customer regarding the order sent status via our system.
Our top priority is to ensure accurate tracking of goods throughout the shipping process in order to continuously keep the client and supplier informed via our computer system and email alerts.
Quality inspection service
BLD International provides quality inspection services through a comprehensive independent third-party QC activity.
Quality control is in accordance with the requirements and specifications contained in Chinese standard (Guo Biao) GB/T 2828.1: 2003.
Our team guarantees reliable management of product testing and will always endeavour to provide the most accurate and professional data to customers.
No matter when and where, quality inspection solutions are provided to customers through our cost-effective and responsive service.
Our company has a customer-oriented culture in order to provide honest, professional, rigorous and efficient “one-stop” services.
As we provide quality control services (including testing services and technical support) for different products,
more and more companies from various sectors are choosing to cooperate with us.